Well, I'm not engaged anymore.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nobuttbrian

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IK am probably the least qualified to give advice on lasting relationships(married 4 times), however, at your age the go crazy advice is spot on accurate.No need to buy the puppy in the window just play with it and move on down the street.Time really does heal all wounds,

onwmed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can tell you about all the marriages that I witnessed while in the military and how short some of them where. I feel like I'm doing the right thing by moving on. So, that means more shooting, hunting etc. Im starting a new hearing guard business in a few weeks, so that will more than keep me occupied for a while. I'll have more info on the custom shooting guards in a week or two.

lstdonsldr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a pastor, we see a lot of marriage issues. As tough as I can imagine it is right now, if you two aren't supposed to be together, then you made the right decision. And it is so much better to make that decision now than after you're married and have a family. prayin for ya man, good luck!

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL ... I am a little afraid to ask how you came to know this statistic ... :bigeye::laugh6:

Thanks for busting me out on that one:bigeye:

LOL. It came up in a convo this weekend at city walk (friends B-day) when talking about the "loose" women that were dancing on platforms. Later we looked it up online. On a side note, you would think girls would be sure to wear some type of concealing underclothes before dancing on stage....

Onwmed. I know how you feel. I think you will come out better off in the end. Hey, I hear baby blue has a 19 year old daughter.... I'm just saying:puppet2:

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On a side note, you would think girls would be sure to wear some type of concealing underclothes before dancing on stage....

It's called trying hard to get laid.

It's like the college girls who go to their 8 or 9AM class in PJ's and no makeup on Wednesday, then get all spruced up for their 8's or 9's on Thursday (party night here). At least when you go to bed at 2 with a 10 and wake up at 10 with a 2, they can say that you were forewarned... or to show that it is possible to wake up at 10 with a 10...

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Be glad you ended it before there was a costly divorce and maybe kids involved and alimony and child support. I've seen too many marriges go south and seen what people have to endure, makes me not want to be married. Right now i just want to have my independance and do my own thing.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for busting me out on that one:bigeye:

LOL. It came up in a convo this weekend at city walk (friends B-day) when talking about the "loose" women that were dancing on platforms. Later we looked it up online. On a side note, you would think girls would be sure to wear some type of concealing underclothes before dancing on stage....

Onwmed. I know how you feel. I think you will come out better off in the end. Hey, I hear baby blue has a 19 year old daughter.... I'm just saying:puppet2:

In another life, long ago, I moonlighted as a bartender. The other female employees there were always telling me I needed to dress "skankier" (their word, not mine) to get more attention (read: tips). Funny thing is I made more money than they did after the regulars and semi-regulars got to know me. To top it all off, I got a rep with the Halliburton guys and then I had it made in the shade. :bowdown: Good Lord, those boys could spend money!!

Maybe I am just weird but 99% of the guys just wanted someone to talk to ... know what they wanted to talk about?? Their wives, their kids, their g/fs, etc. I am pretty sure if I had been more "available" I could have done that too, but that generally was not what the fellas were looking for outright.

Women don't give you guys enough credit sometimes. (Hey! Don't get the big head -- sometimes you guys are downright N.A.S.T.Y. -- that's why we luv ya so!! LOL)

Latest posts

Top Bottom