Well it happened today.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pfft ... I dunno why you can't just shoot them, period ...

You have to wait until tourist season and then it's fair game.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was in the dorms at Central State University my room mate joined the National Gaurd to play in the band. They qualified with a .45 caliber pencil. They were allowed to poke holes n the target with a sharpened pencil.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That was my first experience with a 1911 back in 1961 at Ft Carson, Colorado. We were in Advanced Infantry training which didn't mean handguns.

agb104983

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Idiots should be banned. I saw some stupid people start shooting with people down range. The guy had walked the range line and asked for a cold firing line which everyone stopped. Two teenage boys started shooting which immediately got everyone yelling at them. Im thinking they were family members who never had range orientation but had the gate code to get in. They also lacked commom sense and any safe gun handling training. They immediately left but I think someone got the tag number. I was glad no one was hurt. It pays to always be aware. Good for you Old fart for paying attention.

Sorry for pulling up an old thread but I was just reading through it. What range to this occur at? Red castle? If so, what do the guys look like and or what vehicle were they driving?

Latest posts

Top Bottom