Well it took 34 years....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Talking about the temp tag. Reminds me of a teen neighbor that kept changing the exp date on their temp tag. I always hoped the police would stop them. lol

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What the hell are you doing up at this ungodly hour?? :bigeye: (Headache here. Have 2 different scripts for rescue medications. Pharmacy had to order one and insurance denied the other until they got more information, so I gotta just deal until tomorrow. So ... here I am ... lol).

Couldn't sleep and wife was stressing so I stayed up with her for a while. I understand about the denial stuff. Learned something interesting with her insurance and probably applies to others as well for some meds. She is on a steroid constantly to keep the sarcoidosis in check but that causes other issues one of which is diabetes so she also has to take insulin. Well the insurance company pays for a 30 or 90 day supply, period. If a tech decides they should do the math and it comes out that 4 vials will cover 34 days and puts it in as such the insurance goes from paying 50 bucks to 5 bucks for the prescription. Been fighting that for two years now and one time it goes through no problem and another the pharmacy tries to over charge.... But she is on something like 27 different meds so it's a constant issue dealing with things.

Along the same lines we started out Twinrix vaccinations and her insurance pays about 5 bucks on that as well. Was cheaper to use one of those free discount deals instead plus it doesn't apply towards her yearly amount and the dreaded "gap."

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
150hp and 40mpg gets old after a week or two.
I'm glad to be back in 450hp and 15mpg LOL

41880540_2087213621323856_6860822385453432832_n.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom