Well my trap wasnt set...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had my trap tied open since Sunday. I went to set it today since Im off work tomorrow and these two broke my wire holding my trap open. I dont know how long they have been in there but I dont think it has been longer than a day. Either way, theyre on the green mile now. Tomorrow is the day.

pig 11-1-17 1.jpg
pig 11-1-17 2.jpg
pig 11-1-17 3.jpg

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish I knew how many pigs this old trap has caught for me in the past 15 years. I was the first one in this area that built one and tried it. That was before there were any commercial ones available that I knew of. I had to plan it all by just what I thought might work. The Noble Foundation came out and looked at it right after I built it and set it up. They said it would never catch a pig. Good thing the pigs didnt hear them say that.

They better come get their hemp by in the morning. The funny thing is, even if it has an ear tag, if it has been in the wild for 7 days its considered feral and open game.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom