Well, no one else has said it so…..HOW BOUT THEM OSU COWBOYS!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bahick71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am an Oklahoma fan, OU and OSU. I do trend more to OU, but wish them both the best.
I am a little surprised how good OSU's D is playing this year after loosing an awesome
cordinator. I am also a little surprised that OU is doing as bad as they are doing. I didn't
think they would win it all, but did think they would be doing better.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am an Oklahoma fan, OU and OSU. I do trend more to OU, but wish them both the best.
I am a little surprised how good OSU's D is playing this year after loosing an awesome
cordinator. I am also a little surprised that OU is doing as bad as they are doing. I didn't
think they would win it all, but did think they would be doing better.
Yeah, I watched their first game and the defense looked pretty suspect in that one. Apparently they have made great strides since then.

Not sure what is going on with OU. In very non-coach speak terms yesterday, Venables said, "We're not very good right now." Ya think, Coach? :rollingla

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
As an OSU fan, I was pleasantly surprised yesterday at the defense. I expected them to lose the game against Baylor. Could it be the year they avoid losing stupid games and are in the hunt at year end? Hope so but stand ready to be disappointed.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
and to me that's the biggest difference. sure osu fans are used to disappointment because that happens more often than not, but the *expectations* of the ou fans are what turn me off the most.

for anyone who has never partied on a norman friday night and have no idea a gameday is the next morning, and awoken to absolute chaos, you won't understand.

i used to just scream at them. like literally try to bike down the sidewalk and just yell. i have a hatred that cannot be expressed in words for the ou football program and the lackeys it brings.

Latest posts

Top Bottom