Well service recommendation in South Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any recommendations on who to use for trouble shooting a well pump issue?

Our well is original to the house (1974) but only run the irrigation system now. I don’t know if it’s been serviced or if it’s the original pump still (would be surprised if it is). I was finishing up rinsing driveway after cleaning a few things and lost most, if not all the pressure. Now I hear a buzz and click. Sometimes it’s rapid, other times there is 30ish seconds between buzzes.

Thanks in advance.

eaglerjs

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
sounds like your pump is trying to start and is going out on thermal overload and then tries to restart. Probably the start capacitor.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Turn the. Power off. Take the Pressure switch off the short nipple. Clean it. If it is rusted shut, put a new one on. Pressure switch could be bad as well as well as starter relay in the control box.

Pressure switch and nipple are cheap.

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
sounds like your pump is trying to start and is going out on thermal overload and then tries to restart. Probably the start capacitor.

Turn the. Power off. Take the Pressure switch off the short nipple. Clean it. If it is rusted shut, put a new one on. Pressure switch could be bad as well as well as starter relay in the control box.

Pressure switch and nipple are cheap.

Thanks for the replies. I’ll try to take a look at it after work one day this week.

Latest posts

Top Bottom