Well Steelfingers just got a warning for my post

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was bound to happen. I guess I stepped over the line with the picture of grinding on the removing finger grooves thread. I thought it was funny but apparently it offended someone and I got a warning.
I thought it was funny, but a lot of stuff I put up I think is funny. (Mostly only I think it's funny...Ha!)
It was pretty bland but if it offended, it wasn't intended.
This is my first demerit. I guess I need to go sit in the corner. I'm not butt hurt, just surprised.
Guess I need to check my profile and see if I've got a mark on my permanent record :selfangel
Oh well.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow. Gee thanks. Trying to get me expelled?
I think it's best not to poke the bear on such a small thing. I thought it was funny (again I've got a warped sense of humor).
I need to take the mod suggestion and temper my (warped) humor.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was bound to happen. I guess I stepped over the line with the picture of grinding on the removing finger grooves thread. I thought it was funny but apparently it offended someone and I got a warning.
I thought it was funny, but a lot of stuff I put up I think is funny. (Mostly only I think it's funny...Ha!)
It was pretty bland but if it offended, it wasn't intended.
This is my first demerit. I guess I need to go sit in the corner. I'm not butt hurt, just surprised.
Guess I need to check my profile and see if I've got a mark on my permanent record :selfangel
Oh well.

Don’t get to bent out of shape about warnings ...... it happens .......I speak from experience .....lol

Not all have the same sense of humor as me, post it in the jokes in bad taste thread it can’t be any worse then the other thins in that thread and most people know not to venture into that one unless they have been fully vaccinated from butt hurtitus

Latest posts

Top Bottom