Well Steelfingers just got a warning for my post

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was bound to happen. I guess I stepped over the line with the picture of grinding on the removing finger grooves thread. I thought it was funny but apparently it offended someone and I got a warning.
I thought it was funny, but a lot of stuff I put up I think is funny. (Mostly only I think it's funny...Ha!)
It was pretty bland but if it offended, it wasn't intended.
This is my first demerit. I guess I need to go sit in the corner. I'm not butt hurt, just surprised.
Guess I need to check my profile and see if I've got a mark on my permanent record :selfangel
Oh well.

@steelfingers, happens to many of us that actively post... No worries, I'm still sitting on a "reminder" till the 7th of November. Wear it like a badge of courage to push the edge of levity. Mods do their thing to keep us from self destructing, heck @druryj has had to "advise" me on more than a few occasions when I get rather animated on a topic... No harm, no foul.

Guys, guys...no harm intended. You know how you get good judgement? By having had bad judgment a few times.

I like how ya wanna be a **** over it

Glad you like it. Now *** **** *** ***.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Nice, it happens.
We have a prettt good bunch of mods here which hasn't always been the case. Do they screw up sometimes ? Sure, but for the most part they're not as unevenly handed as they could be.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't take offence at all. It was privately done and they were right. After looking at it, it may have crossed the line and the mods doing their job is what keeps this place pretty darn neat.
I was more making fun of myself when I posted this. I surprised I haven't been tagged a few times. I definitely deserved a few.
It you don't draw a line, people like me, will just go too far.
Just ask my wife. She has so many lines drawn, my life resembles a crossword puzzle.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't take offence at all. It was privately done and they were right. After looking at it, it may have crossed the line and the mods doing their job is what keeps this place pretty darn neat.
I was more making fun of myself when I posted this. I surprised I haven't been tagged a few times. I definitely deserved a few.
Just ask my wife. She has so many lines drawn, my life resembles a crossword puzzle.
Ha! With my wife the line seems to always be moving - At 56 yrs old and married 24 years, I still haven't figured women out.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score

Thank you for that. I cringe sometimes if I have to reprimand a member, especially someone who contributes to the forum. Some people get all bent out of shape over it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom