Well Steelfingers just got a warning for my post

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a thread get deleted here once. It was about crop dusting HH while browsing the firearm aisles. I thought it was pretty tame, but the mods won.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Ha! With my wife the line seems to always be moving - At 56 yrs old and married 24 years, I still haven't figured women out.

When you get them figured out, write a book and you will be a rich man!!! When i think I have figured something out about them they prove how wrong I am LOL!!!! Which really is not a bad thing, keeps ya on your toes...........:cool:

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When you get them figured out, write a book and you will be a rich man!!! When i think I have figured something out about them they prove how wrong I am LOL!!!! Which really is not a bad thing, keeps ya on your toes...........:cool:
Women are like major league pitchers and your at bat. Just when you think they're throwing a curve, they come with the heater.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just learned last week that when she says "I need to run to the grocery store and pickup a few things" it either means: 1. Get off the couch and go to the store for the things she needs, or 2. She is going to the grocery store and will spend two or three hundred dollars, and then swing by a fast food restaurant to pick-up dinner on her way home. I'm still trying to hone those interpretation skills.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just learned last week that when she says "I need to run to the grocery store and pickup a few things" it either means: 1. Get off the couch and go to the store for the things she needs, or 2. She is going to the grocery store and will spend two or three hundred dollars, and then swing by a fast food restaurant to pick-up dinner on her way home. I'm still trying to hone those interpretation skills.
It's called "Wifespeak" It's a difficult language to master and only three men have been successful. Even those three men (Andy Cohen, Liberace and Caitlyn Jenner) struggle.
Don't worry. Just nod often and remember these few phrases:
Your right.
It's my fault.
Have you lost weight?
The rest is meaningless

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm still trying to figure out what "just fine" means to the female gender. It's obviously different from the male version... :D
Just fine in wifespeake (roughly speaking) means. It's not just fine. It's a far from just fine as it could be.
When you ever hear this from wife, remember the three phrases and start repeating the over and over as you cower in the corner.
Oh yeah, wear a cup.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ha! With my wife the line seems to always be moving - At 56 yrs old and married 24 years, I still haven't figured women out.

I got ya beat by a few years and I think I have at last come to understand that it is not in The Divine Plan for us (men) to "figure them" (women) out. Ain't gonna happen. Nope.

Might as well stick to stuff we understand...like 1911s and Glocks and ARs and ammo and double action and single action and why it's fun to shoot guns and ride motorcycles and drink whisky and sharpen knives and smoke cigars and throw hatchets at wood in the backyard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom