Well Steelfingers just got a warning for my post

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Might as well stick to stuff we understand...like 1911s and Glocks and ARs and ammo and double action and single action and why it's fun to shoot guns and ride motorcycles and drink whisky and sharpen knives and smoke cigars and throw hatchets at wood in the backyard.
ROFL, now yer scarin' me. Recently lost a tree in the backyard that had a large area of hatchet scars... :drunk2:

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
...and you seemed like such a nice man when I met you in person! :)

It was bound to happen. I guess I stepped over the line with the picture of grinding on the removing finger grooves thread. I thought it was funny but apparently it offended someone and I got a warning.
I thought it was funny, but a lot of stuff I put up I think is funny. (Mostly only I think it's funny...Ha!)
It was pretty bland but if it offended, it wasn't intended.
This is my first demerit. I guess I need to go sit in the corner. I'm not butt hurt, just surprised.
Guess I need to check my profile and see if I've got a mark on my permanent record :selfangel
Oh well.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got ya beat by a few years and I think I have at last come to understand that it is not in The Divine Plan for us (men) to "figure them" (women) out. Ain't gonna happen. Nope.

Might as well stick to stuff we understand...like 1911s and Glocks and ARs and ammo and double action and single action and why it's fun to shoot guns and ride motorcycles and drink whisky and sharpen knives and smoke cigars and throw hatchets at wood in the backyard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We have a winner. Druryj is wise.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Can someone explain what was particularly the reason the pic was not allowed?

I saw it and didn't find any worse than many things I've seen and read here, especially in the really bad joke thread.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can someone explain what was particularly the reason the pic was not allowed?

I saw it and didn't find any worse than many things I've seen and read here, especially in the really bad joke thread.

Sorry, can't help you out...I didn't see it. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beerholder?

Latest posts

Top Bottom