Well... this is interesting... Off duty "cop" shot...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buckeye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And the cop bashing begins.
None so far, and the tone's been pretty even-keeled. No need for self-fulfilling prophecy.
I think there is a lot more back story to this than what the paper covers. Sounds like maybe they both should be charged.
I'm not on board with you here. The authorities involved do know the story and they're only charging one party. Having just said you don't have all the details, how are you ready to contradict them?

HVYCHVY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
as tired as this saying is...

there's gotta be more to this story.

"Ensminger said he didn’t get out of his vehicle at the couple’s home, but showed Chambliss his badge. Chambliss shot him “without provocation,” and the officer returned fire in self defense, the report stated.

“Just because he has a badge he does not have the right to come down and try to kill citizens,” Chambliss said. “Every time a car pulls out behind me, we look to see if it is him.” "

something there aint smelling right.

if the home owner fired the first shot how the hell can he say that the cop was trying to come down and kill citizens??!?!?!? makes no sense at all!!!!!

Maybe he thought that shiny badge was a nickle plated revolver.

You notice a car behind you, you turn left, he turns left, you slow down, he slows..could also been swerving to the left and right, so, you stop and the driver extends his arm with something shiny in his hand.. 61 yo, maybe not very good vision, I can see how it could happen.

LtCCMPUnit42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody have any idea about the powers of a "gated communuty PD" in AR? Makes me think of a bad Christian Slater movie in the 89's or 90's. Was this a cop or security guard. Hybrid?

In order for a LE organization to be valid in Arkansas, thay have to be chartered by the state. a few yrs ago one of the small communities in our county had to get a charter before they could start their PD.
By the way Traxxdis is right, call a marked unit in before doing something that could get yourself or someone else hurt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom