Wellesley, Massachusetts Public School Students Learn to Pray to Allah

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is only the begining. The persecution of christians in this country by the media and department of homeland security, only to prop up islam and ram it down the throats of every American. WTF!?!

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some school teachers and administrators should be losing their jobs! If I were a chaperone it would have never gotten as far as it did. Shameful none of the "adults" did anything to stop it.

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well I probably am risking being suspended again BUT, if you are muslim you are my target! This is not a religion, it is an army. Their Quaran tells them to kill ANYONE and EVERYONE who is not of their following, and it does it 109 times!

Whether they smile at you or not, they will be your killer as soon as they start their war here.

bitterdaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First off, that's a really ugly building. What a boring field trip, and there aren't even any girls to flirt with. I feel bad for the kids having to listen to some dude moan over a loudspeaker for like ten minutes. Ugh.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would have never allowed my kids to go on the field trip. Yes, mosques have interesting architecture but everything else about that field trip was going to be related to Islam and pushing the agenda. Any parent thinking otherwise would just be kidding themselves. Parents need to protect their children better, this was just wrong from the start.

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would have never allowed my kids to go on the field trip. Yes, mosques have interesting architecture but everything else about that field trip was going to be related to Islam and pushing the agenda. Any parent thinking otherwise would just be kidding themselves. Parents need to protect their children better, this was just wrong from the start.

Their architecture looks much better as crumbs and dust. Think of all those paper weights that could be serving around the world and all the taliban that would not.

as for the rest of your comment :thumbup3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom