Wellesley, Massachusetts Public School Students Learn to Pray to Allah

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obama said that he would bring change. The teacher unions have to make Obama happy. Think if these kids were in a church? The liberals would go nuts.

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A different fuel for the fire:

"The field trip was part of a required social studies course, “Enduring Beliefs and the World Today,’’ which introduces students to world religions. Students had earlier visited a synagogue, attended a gospel music performance, and met with Hindus."

http://www.boston.com/yourtown/well...at_mosque_fuel_call_for_policy_change/?page=2

That's not cool with me either. It's a government school.....you're fishing in the wrong hole with me pardner.

LtCCMPUnit42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some school teachers and administrators should be losing their jobs! If I were a chaperone it would have never gotten as far as it did. Shameful none of the "adults" did anything to stop it.

Yes Sir, I agree. It is the job of parents to protect their children. It seems pretty cowardly to just stand by and let something happen that you KNOW is wrong and it's even worse that they told those children that it was required for the course. Bad teachers, and even worse parents. You can't blame the kids, they don't know any better, but the parents DO!!! If you are not willing to protect your own kids, then damn sure don't expect somebody else to.:soapbox:

Latest posts

Top Bottom