Welp, our house caught it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used the dosages FLCCC outlined in their protocol. I'm not doing anyone else's math for them. Nor am I going to try and determine exactly where on the timeline of treatment anyone falls. This stuff has been out there for almost as long as Covid has been around.

And we've discussed before too that many of us in the agricultural community don't have some of the same sensitivities regarding labeling on meds that have both livestock and human applications. You have to be smart about what you do. If you are not confident in your ability to follow your own health markers, read and understand contraindications on medicines, and calculate dosages you need to leave that stuff to your PCP.

Sorry, not trying to be harsh just the way I see it.
I just didn't know if you take take the Ivermectin once or what. I've the paste around my whole life just never used it on myself ....yet

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hopefully everyone recovers without any issues. Our youngest tested positive on 1/2/22 and I'm the only other one in the house who exhibited any cold-like symptoms. Thankfully my wife didn't catch anything at home or school.

With 4 outta 10 people currently being tested testing positive I'd say if you haven't caught it yet you probably will . . . .

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
@THAT Gurl Did your doc give you an RX for the ivermectin or did you get it from Atwood’s or somewhere similar? My wife has been fairly sick but I just a headache and the sniffles this far. I may run to Atwood’s but literally have no idea what to buy LOL
Pretty sure atwwods yanked it off the shelves, but your doc will prescribe it if you ask................. Just seems like a good precaution just in case there are interactions you do not know about, also proper dosing instructions.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
My wife just tested + for covid. 100% sure she caught it from a coworker who was sick but still came to work and refused to get tested. Now at least 5 people have tested + including my wife with another 4 out with possible covid and/or other respiratory illnesses. I'm starting to feel congested in my chest and a few things are tasting off (but other things taste fine. Had a bagel with cream cheese that tasted like the chemical smell from a new oven being turned on for the first time yet my iced coffee tasted fine). Wife has a persistent dry cough, on and off chills, very tired and has had headaches. Tested last week and was negative, tested this morning and is positive. Hopefully this will be the worst of her symptoms. I'm going tomorrow to get tested.

Hopefully this omnicron variant will burn through and turn this into an endemic as it seems to care none about the vaccine.
Sugar in a gas tank will cure jerk wads who put others at risk, from what I hear!!!! :nono2: 🤣:cool:

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm starting to feel congested in my chest and a few things are tasting off (but other things taste fine. Had a bagel with cream cheese that tasted like the chemical smell from a new oven being turned on for the first time yet my iced coffee tasted fine).
That was one of the symptoms I had--some things tasted fine, but some tasted terrible. F'rinstance, I like Arby's roast beef sandwiches, and my brother brought me one while I was sick. It was over a month before I could even think about an Arby's sandwich without involuntarily retching, and it wasn't until this month that I could actually eat one. He also brought me some Snack Pack gelatin snacks, but they were so sweet that it was like eating straight up jelly, so they sat in my fridge for a few months. When I finally tried another one, it was just like regular jello...

That stuff sucks big time. I hope you kick it quickly!

Latest posts

Top Bottom