Went Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't have a working 22 pistol at the moment. I have an old .22 revolver that isn't safe to fire is all. Joel brought out a .22 Walther to Ed's that day, that was eye punching accurate. Something like that might help.
I recently picked up a S&W 22A-1. Love it. I'll bring it to the EnS if you want.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At the next Eat n Shoot I'll take you up on it. Only working .22 I have at the moment is a CMMG conversion kit for my AR. Never even tried it.
I can meet before then. I have some sighting in I need to do. Sw victory, ruger mark ii, sw 22a somewhere, p220 with a 22 slide, sw 617 8 3/8 in barrel if that’s more your thing.

Did your dad ever shoot a 1911?

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can meet before then. I have some sighting in I need to do. Sw victory, ruger mark ii, sw 22a somewhere, p220 with a 22 slide, sw 617 8 3/8 in barrel if that’s more your thing.

Did your dad ever shoot a 1911?
He did, we rented one at Wilshire one day. He's been looking at Glock .45 options, but really wants an MOS version which they don't make yet. Probably have to get it milled, which he did for his 43X.

Edit: He was given a Smith model 50 something or other that is a 1911 style 9mm, but still has the .45 bug.

Edit 2: Not in any hurry, so it can wait until the next shoot.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom