Went to the range this morning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hear you on it not being too exciting. With all the rules imposed by the range (rightfully so) on how fast you can fire, no drawing from a holster, no weapon transitions....shooting at a stationary paper target can become boring rather quickly. Especially with the cost of ammo in today’s environment. Unfortunately, shooting is a diminishable skill and practice is always required.
We don't have those rules. It's just boring

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am the range officer where I shoot, so therefore I and I alone determine what the rules are. A dueling tree and 27pcs of steel plus 2 paper holders I always leave with a smile.

I'll see your butterfly and add an Oklahoma brown T.
I want to come shoot at your range!

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Went myself this morning to zero in my new pistol red dot. The hardware is fine, my arthritic hand, not so much. I hate this disease.
Copper compression gloves. They help . If they are loose you wasted your money get em too small if any thing. Not really into tactical stuff but have been thinking about shooting gloves to see if that helps as well. Arthur shows up in my thumbs with a vengeance some days!

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went myself this morning to zero in my new pistol red dot. The hardware is fine, my arthritic hand, not so much. I hate this disease.
Jason,

Go to Walmart and buy aloe vera juice. It’s a natural anti inflammatory and has worked wonders for my knees. Just be sure to buy the wild berry flavor and not original. Also start off slow with it, a couple ounces and work your way up.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1FDD1CB4-EF80-4254-95CC-F06B0153345D.png

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been a long time for me. Which is exactly why i want property i can setup my own range and shoot whenever i want in any manner i want. Packing up and driving much distance with 4-8 firearms and all their ammo and accessories is time consuming.

Latest posts

Top Bottom