Went to the range this morning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went shooting this afternoon; I went out to my garage about 4PM; Was going to pass on going to the range; a little hot !!!!

But I loaded up the truck; and went; My fan was blowing hot air -- I had to rezero my Ruger Rimfire --- was shooting way to the right. I rezeroed (spell check read that is not a word) without the suppressor -- installed suppressor -- dead on at 25 yards.

CCI quiets seem to really drop in my Ruger Rimfire, I have to aim just above center on my spinner targets to get them spinning.

A family was passing by in their car (not very many visitor, when its hot, late in the afternoon) I asked if they wanted to shoot my suppressed .22; the family enjoyed shooting my Glock 44 and Ruger Rimfire.

Luckily the range has lights, got dark, turned the lights on, packed up and went home. All in all, excellent day !!!!!!!!

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I want to come shoot at your range!
I'm with you. I purchased some land a few years ago......thinking "bug out" place. I have my own 100yd range along with pistol targets, etc. I, too, am my own range officer. I can practice draw and live fire, etc. The range was not an intent....just a big bonus.

Range Plunker

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pre-pandemic. I went to the range twice a week or more, and shoot 100 to 200 rounds at a time. With the pandemic, I go once every three months or so, and shoot 50 rounds or less. Unfortunately, it takes longer to drive to the range than shooting once I'm there.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pre-pandemic. I went to the range twice a week or more, and shoot 100 to 200 rounds at a time. With the pandemic, I go once every three months or so, and shoot 50 rounds or less. Unfortunately, it takes longer to drive to the range than shooting once I'm there.
If one looks at the big picture then they might see ammo is not going to come down in price and it's availability is unknown. At least not until our path is corrected and if it is corrected.

Latest posts

Top Bottom