West Virginia police shooting caught on video… Raw😳😯

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Everyone seems to always be pro changing laws and procedures. We should just change it to, once you've been ordered to put down the gun and perp doesn't, and then ordered a second time with failure to comply, LE opens fire......just think of the LEO lives that could be saved, and the reduction of investigation time spent. The bad guys have it too easy, the good guys have so many hoops, it's too easy for them to become the bad guy while doing their job.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have watched it several times and have come to some conclusions,

1) The guy had some mental issues. You could tell that by the way he was carrying on and talking to himself. Not to mention putting the gun to his head.
2) To me, when the cops opened fire I could not see where he was pointing his gun.
3) Did I hear a firecracker go off right before the cops fired or did the perp shoot at something. It is very faint but I did hear something.
4) What did he do that got the cops after him?

1911DA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everyone seems to always be pro changing laws and procedures. We should just change it to, once you've been ordered to put down the gun and perp doesn't, and then ordered a second time with failure to comply, LE opens fire......just think of the LEO lives that could be saved, and the reduction of investigation time spent. The bad guys have it too easy, the good guys have so many hoops, it's too easy for them to become the bad guy while doing their job.
I agree too much bull **** and too many hoops for officers to jump thru.......give 2-3 commands and if they don't comply use any means possible to gain compliance up and including lethal force..........

This bull **** of giving compliance orders 15-20 times for 20-30 minutes then having to wrestle em into compliance to manually bring a pos under control is down right stupid. Tell em twice then tazer their sorry asses........... bet the non-compliance occurrence numbers would drop like a rock and people would become a lot more cooperative with Leo's......... if they start screaming their snivel rights are being violated tazer em twice so they clearly understand the order........if they want to speak to a supervisor place em under arrest right then and there and explain the supervisor is waiting for you at the jail and is ready to talk to you.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I read The Civil Rights Lawyer's write up on Twitter. He was critical of the police but objective. I thought it was a well done piece and he even mentioned there may be circumstances that can't be discerned from the video. I don't have a problem with the initial shot or two.

But all the subsequent shots seem to be questionable to me...not sure if it was just sympathetic fire or what. But I don't know all of the facts and that video certainly doesn't show all the facts. No skin off my nose to wait and see what the other available evidence shows.

@retrieverman Where, exactly, do you think that video's gonna disappear to? And how?

Latest posts

Top Bottom