Western Heights teachers’ pay docked for participating in walkout

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
And Honeybadger , as I have not posted any opinion one way or another on this subject your hostility is unwarranted towards my question LOL

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you a mind reader or a personal friend ? Because I cannot see where you gleaned all that info from what Claude posted!

Like I said before... I’m a teacher. I’ve heard all this silly crap before. Everyone be that thinks they can do it better needs to go get their degree and certification. Then they can come and save the world!

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like I said before... I’m a teacher. I’ve heard all this silly crap before. Everyone be that thinks they can do it better needs to go get their degree and certification. Then they can come and save the world!

This is OSA sir..... we *****, piss, and moan..... but we will be damned before we act on, or provide a logical solution.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Home school them big fella! Sounds like you got it locked down! Take them out of public education and teach them at your kitchen table! I’ll bet they’ll be superstars when they get done.
The question was how does he stop funding teachers when the service they provide is poor. Does one pay less taxes for home schooling?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
By god I want to defund the entire Bridge, Road and HWY system in Oklahoma because I saw some potholes and some construction this morning.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score

I was just wanting to know what Claude was talking about. He seems to drop a lot of one liners and I was just trying to see what he was talking about LOL!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom