Whale on the beach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm so glad my general rule of reading comments before clicking on links saved me from the eyebleach salesman. Enjoy your thread gentleman.
Yikes 2.png

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I must go there! :rubhands:
I was laying out on a rare sunshiny day on the beach of the Arctic Ocean in Barrow, Alaska in 1984 clad in hiking boots, sweat pants and sweat shirt. The sun was bright and it was a balmy 58 degrees above zero. I slipped off my sweat shirt as my pasty white skin hadn’t seen real daylight in 6 months. About that time James Pisakok pulled up on his Honda Big Red laughing his butt off. He said “You tuniks need to keep your clothes on or someone is gonna mistake you for a beluga and harpoon your ass!!!”

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't understand the fat thing on the beach, black thing for the month, queer thing for the month.
What that fawk is this all about?
It's stupid. I could make some comments that would offend a lot of people, but why have a celebration of whatever?
Get the fawk along with your life and leave the rest of us alone with your personal idiosyncrasies.
Hell, some of us may be you but we don't need to advertise.
Get over your special shat unless you're a gun freak, and then we will listen and comment.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't understand the fat thing on the beach, black thing for the month, queer thing for the month.
What that fawk is this all about?
It's stupid. I could make some comments that would offend a lot of people, but why have a celebration of whatever?
Get the fawk along with your life and leave the rest of us alone. Hell, some of us may be you but we don't need to advertise.
They do not get any attention that way and they are special and need the attention. It may be "short bus" special but still.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They do not get any attention that way and they are special and need the attention. It may be "short bus" special but still.
I'm not going to disrespect any body type as none of us are perfect.
Just disrespect the celebrations of unhealthy body types that can and will contribute to their health decline later in life.
Spend the time on the treadmill that they spend on the tats and hair, they might not be having the weight issues they have.
Once again, none of us are perfect in body shape although some are very close, and they may have the same health issues getting there. It's a double-edged sword.

Latest posts

Top Bottom