What’s my 30.06 worth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin O. (Cali)

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a 30.06 Winchester 670a bolt action rifle I’m thinking about getting rid of. I’m not sure what it’s worth. It’s got a sniper 4x16x50 multi color illumination scope. With wind and elevation adjustments, a case, and a bunch (2-4 boxes), and a nice rifle sling. The problem is I’m not sure what it’s worth. I bought it so long ago.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Checked my 42nd Edition Gun Traders Guide, they don't show a model 670a, they just show Model 670 Bolt-Action Sporting Rifle, and a carbine and a magnum version. The 670 and 670 carbine were both available in 30-06, the standard had a 22 inch barrel and the carbine a 19 inch barrel.

Approximate values (which probably don't take into account covid prices)
New in box - $386
Excellent - $308
Good - $231

670 carbine
NIB - $356
Exc. - $338
Good - $244

No idea on the scope, apparently it came with open sights. They describe the stock as Monte Carlo with checkered pistol grip and forearm, so not sure if you're has a different fiberglass stock or if it's painted.

Hope that helps. The book was on clearance, so it may not be the latest version although I couldn't find a 43rd edition. Copyright date is 2020.

Latest posts

Top Bottom