What a long journey this has been!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don’t ask what I paid. But here are the magic ingredients!! Now if Missouri Bullet Company keeps their word I’ll have bullets in the next day or two, and ammo shortly thereafter.
1A09D337-FD54-4229-A576-CC98B5EA721C.jpeg

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very nice man. Titegroup was my go to for years until I found W231. Seems to meter a little better for me. One thing on that Titegroup though, 2 pounds otta last you until the next ammo shortage lol

I think I’m going to become a hoarder. Finding the things I need to reload has been a royal pain in the backside. I might try to pick up 3 or 4 more pounds of powder. I’ll stock up on primers, and bullets as well.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think I’m going to become a hoarder. Finding the things I need to reload has been a royal pain in the backside. I might try to pick up 3 or 4 more pounds of powder. I’ll stock up on primers, and bullets as well.

Stuff ever gets back to normal, God help us if my house catches fire......

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don’t ask what I paid. But here are the magic ingredients!! Now if Missouri Bullet Company keeps their word I’ll have bullets in the next day or two, and ammo shortly thereafter.
View attachment 208069
What’s the actual wait time on Missouri bullets?!?:anyone:
Their website shows 8 weeks. I don’t really “need” anything but was considering getting the process started in case it really is 2 months.

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This day and time shooters need to be hoarders when times are good to get one through these lean cycles.
You have to figure a minimum of 8 years worth of supplies.

This is the last shortage I am dealing with this time. I have been buying,building or looking for bargains every week until I have what I think is enough to last me the rest of my life in every caliber/ga I have, and even one I plan on getting. Shouldn't be much more than 20yrs and some I won't need a lot of. I'm done with shortages and neckbeards. Just emptied a extra large size ammo can today I used to keep my Coleman lanterns in and filled and stored it away.
First one didn't faze me.They caught me off guard this time and I had to shoot half a box of common caliber collector shells just to get through deer season as there was none to be had in 2 states. That got my attention and made me mad.

Last edited:

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What’s the actual wait time on Missouri bullets?!?:anyone:
Their website shows 8 weeks. I don’t really “need” anything but was considering getting the process started in case it really is 2 months.

I ordered mine on the 12th of May. They sent me a notice Friday saying the order was done and on the way. Today was a holiday. So I’m guessing they might be here Wednesday maybe?

Last edited:

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is the last shortage I am dealing with this time. I have been buying,building or looking for bargains every week until I have what I think is enough to last me the rest of my life in every caliber I have, which shouldn't be much more than 20yrs and some I won't need a lot of. I'm done with shortages and neckbeards.
I was done with “shortages” after Sandy Hook. My wife and kids will be going through ammo, bullets, brass, and components for A WHILE after I’m gone. I’ve got stuff stashed at 3 houses here in Texas and my place in OK.:blush:

Latest posts

Top Bottom