What about all this rhetoric about white supremacist?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Chris Wallace is a Democrat shill... All the riots have been carried out by Antifa/BLM/Leftist goons but Chris Wallace wants Trump to call out White Supremacists but doesn't have Joe Biden call out Antifa.

It's all rigged.

Trump should have called him out on that on live TV.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A lot of White "Hollywood types" as well as other do-gooders are on the bandwagon supporting BLM and when the chips all stop flying, they are going to be hammered also.
The White "Hollywood types" are the first to condemn flyover country as a bunch of racist hicks, especially when the illegal immigration topic comes up, but are the first to want to move to mostly Caucasian Canada if they don't like who the "racist hicks" elected. Why not Mexico, you xenophobic hypocrites? Too brown for ya? Putting one's money where their mouth is is very, very rare these days. Goes with the rest of the anti-racist, ethno-masochistic Whites. They never live in the "black" areas of town, but are quick denigrate other Whites about being racist, and bigoted. Moving to the Apache and Lewis area soon? Thought not.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think most of us have worked hard, paid taxes and taken care of our families to the best of our ability. It's not White Supremacy, it's responsibility and maturity something many on the left fail to have and I doubt if any of us are going o change anytime soon. The left can live with it, they're not going to change either.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd like to see a real good modern definition of "white supremacist". .

I have you covered.
The definition of a white supremacist is someone that does not agree with the progressive left.
They are quick to call out perceived racism that doesn't agree with their agenda (right or wrong which is mostly wrong) thinking calling someone racist will shut them up. Hands up don't shoot, and dozens of other perceived acts by LEO vs blacks which have been proven in court and by video to be not a "racist" act and the officers released when found innocent.
The addition of "white Supremacist" into the slur continues the narrative that all white people are racist which in reality backfires on them.
The BLM and antifa always put white women and some white men on the front lines for the photo op while the blacks are looting.
This is a carefully orchestrated operation to take this country down by progressives that are filming these riots.Watch them carefully. There are just as many people with high end video cameras filming the riots as there are rioters. The videos are edited and submitted to the left media for propaganda.
White Supremacist is the N word of the left.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think most of us have worked hard, paid taxes and taken care of our families to the best of our ability. It's not White Supremacy, it's responsibility and maturity something many on the left fail to have and I doubt if any of us are going o change anytime soon. The left can live with it, they're not going to change either.

^^^^This^^^^ is another reason that "white privilege" is such a misleading term.

Plus, some, if not almost all, of us started out rather poor, and we certainly didn't have an i-Phone the first time around.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's part one of a three part video series that explains a lot about critical race theory; where it came from, and how it's basically a bunch of bs.
The videos are long, I haven't made it thru them all yet, but these guys seem to understand it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom