What about all this rhetoric about white supremacist?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This was a huge talking point during the debate and after in the liberal media when biden falsely accused Trump of not putting down the KKK and white supremacist which Trump actually has multiple times and its all proved on videos, so lets put out the fire on this issue.
I'm actually trying to find some recent incidents when the supposed "white supremacist" have started a fire to burn out a business, burned police cars, pulled down national monuments, killed innocent people, attacked innocent people, blocked intersections, dragged people out of their vehicles to beat and or kill them, looted businesses etc by mostly people of color, not white people.
Why the outrage by the people of color against some group that hasn't done anything? Sure there are some radicals on the right but where have they been rioting and doing the damage the people of color and those supporting them keep getting outraged by? Have they been busy lynching blacks? Oh wait, that was the dimocrat KKK. Ok, lets move on.
How about those Jim Crowe laws that denied the vote and segregated the black community? Oh wait, that was the dimocrats doing all of that. Lets move on.
How many continuous days of rioting have the white supremacist engaged in?
I'm actually confused (not really) right now about the narrative I keep hearing during the debate, the liberal media reporting and actual events.
You have to be an actual intellectually uneducated reprobate to not see through the smoke screen that is being put in front of us by the media and possible President during the debate.
I personally think a lot of America is seeing the same thing and the tactics of the left are going to backfire on them. Polls as much as we hate them because they are mostly false by fake biased polling are showing the American public is growing weary of the unrest in our streets. (yes, I'm quoting polls right after saying don't trust them)
My personal polls among friends and family say the same and I came from a dimocrat family that still is. I'm the diamond within the coal mine evidently. :laugh6:
Thanksgiving dinner at our crib can get interesting when politics are brought up.
Just my thoughts this evening.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd like to see a real good modern definition of "white supremacist". Could be that expecting blacks and immigrants not from Europe to conform to Western European standards is white supremacy. I've heard claims from BLM that the traditional family unit is a trait of whites, is that correct? Perhaps expecting every person to follow the law, and keep your hands off other peoples' stuff is a white thing?

I've seen whites denigrated on TV, in movies, on "news" programs - portrayed as evil, stupid, bumbling...lacking the ability to dance, play basketball, have "soul" - you know, all those things necessary to form a successful, peaceful and safe society.

I'm of a mind that this BLM/Antifa/Democrat nonsense will create more "white supremacists" than anything that's come along. If you don't believe your culture (and that American/Western European culture is white) is superior - then why hang on to it? Our society was/is the envy of the world. We welcomed folks, yet forced them to assimilate, we kept immigration to certain limits in order to preserve our racial integrity and allow majority immigration from cultures that could easily assimilate to be Americans.

Is that wrong? Have our ancestors created the greatest country on earth? Did they do so knowing that white Europeans were best equipped to carry on this great experiment? Why should we, the descendants of those who built the framework be so ready to denounce our system and turn it over to those who frankly have accomplished, what, exactly?

I'm about tired of this ********, and the double standard that allows me and my people to be the target of violence, criticism, comedy - without consequences.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd like to see a real good modern definition of "white supremacist". Could be that expecting blacks and immigrants not from Europe to conform to Western European standards is white supremacy. I've heard claims from BLM that the traditional family unit is a trait of whites, is that correct? Perhaps expecting every person to follow the law, and keep your hands off other peoples' stuff is a white thing?

I've seen whites denigrated on TV, in movies, on "news" programs - portrayed as evil, stupid, bumbling...lacking the ability to dance, play basketball, have "soul" - you know, all those things necessary to form a successful, peaceful and safe society.

I'm of a mind that this BLM/Antifa/Democrat nonsense will create more "white supremacists" than anything that's come along. If you don't believe your culture (and that American/Western European culture is white) is superior - then why hang on to it? Our society was/is the envy of the world. We welcomed folks, yet forced them to assimilate, we kept immigration to certain limits in order to preserve our racial integrity and allow majority immigration from cultures that could easily assimilate to be Americans.

Is that wrong? Have our ancestors created the greatest country on earth? Did they do so knowing that white Europeans were best equipped to carry on this great experiment? Why should we, the descendants of those who built the framework be so ready to denounce our system and turn it over to those who frankly have accomplished, what, exactly?

I'm about tired of this ********, and the double standard that allows me and my people to be the target of violence, criticism, comedy - without consequences.

Well said - I agree 100%. I've also noticed the press likes to use the terms "white nationalist" and "white supremacist" interchangeably - they aren't. Is a "nationalist" the same as a "supremacist" in any other context?

Sad that the only time whites can even be mentioned in a political context is to demonize them as some sort of boogeyman, accusing them of "supremacy" and "racism". Wish there was a continent left we could send all of those evil whites to be oppressive to each other, and let the rest build superpower nations - much like the places their ancestors left.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the white supremacy push in the media is marching orders from Soros or the like.
Like Dennis said, I don't see much evidence of any damage by what I would call white supremacists.

I think it comes from critical race theory that I've read started back in the 80's in law schools. And now BLM and Soros are really pushing it.
Values like hard work, logical thinking, two-parent families, and valuing personal character over skin color are now indications of white supremacy; I call BS.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A lot of White "Hollywood types" as well as other do-gooders are on the bandwagon supporting BLM and when the chips all stop flying, they are going to be hammered also. White Supremacy doesn't exist save for a few racists but there are a a lot of racists on the other side who have been brought up as toddlers to hate others based on skin color. What has really surprised me are the numbers of corporations who have jumped in and supported on this racial tirade. I am doing my best to not purchase any products from these companies although in some if not many cases I have no alternative because they produce a unique product.
My opinion of White Supremacy is that is is used by the left as well as BLM and is non-existent except in the minds of those who use it to their particular benefit. It is trite and yet brings money into their coffers and they are the lowest of the low.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The media likes to make thing exist that don't. A few years ago there was some white nationalist gathering and roughly 150 people showed up. That's statistically irrelevent. But talk to Chris Cuomo or Ben Stelter and they're hiding under your bed and behind your shower curtain.

Chris Wallace is a Democrat shill... All the riots have been carried out by Antifa/BLM/Leftist goons but Chris Wallace wants Trump to call out White Supremacists but doesn't have Joe Biden call out Antifa.

It's all rigged.

Latest posts

Top Bottom