What additional gun control is coming this week?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only gun control coming is that which we allow.

Woody
Trump will support all kinds of gun control and sign it into law and so called constitution supporters will happily vote for him next election. Both sides are coming for our guns. It ain’t just the democrats. It doesn’t matter in the end. We WILL be disarmed. Why? Because we will allow it to happen. And the mindless droves will continue to worship Trump like he is God himself.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trump will support all kinds of gun control and sign it into law and so called constitution supporters will happily vote for him next election. Both sides are coming for our guns. It ain’t just the democrats. It doesn’t matter in the end. We WILL be disarmed. Why? Because we will allow it to happen. And the mindless droves will continue to worship Trump like he is God himself.

I’m concerned as well Fred... but what actions do you have in mind to stop it. I can only support action at the ballot box, contacting legislators, financial support for the gun lobby, and educating people I meet by introducing them to firearms. Anything more is going to require an actual knock or boot to my door.

Am I missing a non-violent action that can be taken?

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just signed up and joined the GoA. For now, I will write my legislators and I am going to look at opportunities to volunteer and support people who will unabashedly defend our rights.

Some people will talk about being a 'single issue voter'... but this right is the one that both sets us apart from the rest of the world AND allows us to KEEP ourselves set apart by providing a check on our government.

Exercise your rights, people.

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
thomasjefferson1-2x.jpg

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Am I missing a non-violent action that can be taken?

The gun grabbers want your guns so they can take over with little to no resistance. The only non-violent action you can take is to just hand them over, and that is not a guarantee there will be no violent action. After you turn over your guns to them, they will turn them on you to force you into whatever labors they deem necessary. So, again, you'll have to submit to their wishes to prevent violent action.

Throughout history, there has never been a non-violent action that will prevent enslavement, or conquest.

Woody

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The gun grabbers want your guns so they can take over with little to no resistance. The only non-violent action you can take is to just hand them over, and that is not a guarantee there will be no violent action. After you turn over your guns to them, they will turn them on you to force you into whatever labors they deem necessary. So, again, you'll have to submit to their wishes to prevent violent action.

Throughout history, there has never been a non-violent action that will prevent enslavement, or conquest.

Woody

I understand. But, until someone actually shows-up to confiscate my guns, I believe only non-violent actions should be taken. I forgot to mention in my previous post that I also boycott, when possible, anti-2A businesses.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There was information a few days ago the house is supposed to be voting on a magazine capacity ban.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jerry Nadless ramrodded a 10rd mag cap ban through committee with no Republican amendments. It will be voted on in the House in the next few weeks. I'll be contacting Hern's office again to demand a "NO!" vote on it and the other two bills they passed out of committee (Red Flag & UBC's) with it. If any of those make it to the Senate, I'll do the same with our two Senators. I doubt Inhofe would vote for any of them, but I don't trust that soulless ginger partner of his at all. :(

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jerry Nadless ramrodded a 10rd mag cap ban through committee with no Republican amendments. It will be voted on in the House in the next few weeks. I'll be contacting Hern's office again to demand a "NO!" vote on it and the other two bills they passed out of committee (Red Flag & UBC's) with it. If any of those make it to the Senate, I'll do the same with our two Senators. I doubt Inhofe would vote for any of them, but I don't trust that soulless ginger partner of his at all. :(

Hey now! Us gingers do have souls... we steal them and store them as freckles!

Latest posts

Top Bottom