What are these???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saw something the other day on the net.
Claiming they made as much power as the big blade things, but not so dangerous to wildlife.

Lineman

5HCattle Co - Josh
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like the scissor tail on the I 40 crosstown.
Exactly. That money could have went towards education, roads and/or MORE LEO officers for the south side of OKC. Pretty bad when I live along ways away and know not to park a car on the south side or it’ll end up vandalized or stolen!
Anything but decorative BS would be fine but the “Purple People” are the ones in control so kinda like pissing in the wind.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I happened to visit with a local in Seymour at breakfast this morning. He stated that a "Chinese guy or company" was involved with building such things. He seemed to think that the "developer" had so many others in other places that he just abandoned the ones in Seymour. He also said that they were so well balanced that the slightest of breezes or even rain could make them turn.

But again, that is one guy making the claim. But, with the proper name for the things, I'll still do some research. That one link in swamprat's post states that the site could be "dangerous" by linking and possibly getting hacked.

Latest posts

Top Bottom