what are you enjoying tonight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I used to race there in the late '80s and early '90s. Haven't been back in decades. I know it has changed ownership a few times over the years. Do they put on a good show these days?
Forgot to add your quote in the above message

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
View attachment 139868 View attachment 139866 Yeah, they shortened the track so it’s not such an incline going into turn one. They ran a 100 lap A-mod feature last night. This guy ran 98 laps with his front end parts held in place with a wratchet strap and the right frame rail laid over almost flat. He finished 8th in the feature, pretty impressive driving!
Sorry for the crappy pics.
Wow, the track was pretty darn short when I raced there. It was too short in my opinion. I can't imagine racing on one even smaller. The last year I raced I moved to the State Fairgrounds Speedway to stretch things out a bit.

I don't know what happened to that guy's car but unfortunately I found that a lot of the drivers thought we were doing crash up derby instead of actually racing.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
image.jpg

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last night I had reason to celebrate. After 4-5 months of submitting plans/surveys, and legal documents, my wife and I finally closed on our construction loan. I sipped on a glass of Glenmorangie Lasanta and puffed on a Ramon Allones Specially Selected (Habano of course). A good evening was had by all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Last night I had reason to celebrate. After 4-5 months of submitting plans/surveys, and legal documents, my wife and I finally closed on our construction loan. I sipped on a glass of Glenmorangie Lasanta and puffed on a Ramon Allones Specially Selected (Habano of course). A good evening was had by all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was surprised at how much I liked the Glenmorangie offerings that I have tried. I'm a big fan of peat and smoke so I thought they would be too easy going for me.

If my ship ever comes in I hope to try the Glenmorangie Signet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom