what are you enjoying tonight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Time for an Old Fashion!!!

Have an awesome weekend Ladies and Gents!
0eccb9c9c99ae687d9da81308f109bc1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Right now in this heat? Braums Strawberry Malt, extra malt. There is Rogue Batsquatch in the fridge with some Tulsa Flag though. :D

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Right now in this heat? Braums Strawberry Malt, extra malt. There is Rogue Batsquatch in the fridge with some Tulsa Flag though. :D

Hop your buttocks in a pool and take the cocktail with ya !! Heat officially whooped and you can cop a buzz!! Win!! Ice cream, while delicious does not get the mind right after a long hard week at work!! I do not want any mouth from you retirees, ya lay abouts!!

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hop your buttocks in a pool and take the cocktail with ya !! Heat officially whooped and you can cop a buzz!! Win!! Ice cream, while delicious does not get the mind right after a long hard week at work!! I do not want any mouth from you retirees, ya lay abouts!!

True, true..... but honestly..... it hit the spot LOL. I have to be a good boy on the weekends, momma works at the hospital and I'm Mr. Mom for two toddlers. Beer when they go down.

Last edited:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
True, true..... but honestly..... it hit the spot LOL. I have to be a good boy on the weekends, momma works at the hospital and I'm Mr. Mom for two toddlers. Beer when they go down.
AHHH ! Good priorities!! A toast to you Daddyman!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom