what are you enjoying tonight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Coffee and popcorn.
Well, I was getting sleepy...

Now I'll be up all night wondering about that.
106178-b7e1941ea8db5163fe4c94d654cb9705.jpg

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This morning.........

New Mexico Pinion Coffee
B00A02ZTPY.jpg

Usually when we drive to Vegas or Telluride we(wife and I) stop and stretch in Albuquerque. A couple of years ago I was looking for a Tex-Mex restaurant and stumbled on this place which sold the coffee.
media.bizj.us_view_img_9623262_pinon_coffee_4thstnewlocationrendering_750xx1023_575_0_51.jpg

I save this coffee for weekends or every-so-once in a while. I have a few bags in the freezer for future times.

Nice mild roast and strength but the pinion nut throws some sweetness in it....to me this does not need sugar...but I don't use sugar in coffee or ice tea.

ahlosojoe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A few of my old friends and I sat around and watched Andy and Barney. We also enjoyed some adult beverages. We had out choice of Ensure or Metamucil or if you were really feeling dangerous Milk of Magnesia was available. Great night.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Y'all chili purists might want to cover yer eyes... :D

Back in the '90s, we'd visit my Dad weekly (Mom passed in '89) and he'd often have my wife mix Wolf brand chili and Campbell's Chunky Beef soup for a meal.

I did the same thing this evening (one can of each), and added about 1/4 inch of Tabasco from one of the large bottles.

Heat it in the microwave (stir a couple times), open a stack of saltine crackers, and you're good to go. It's also good with sliced/pickled jalapenos and/or white bread.

Trust me, it's really good.
:drunk2:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Y'all chili purists might want to cover yer eyes... :D

Back in the '90s, we'd visit my Dad weekly (Mom passed in '89) and he'd often have my wife mix Wolf brand chili and Campbell's Chunky Beef soup for a meal.

I did the same thing this evening (one can of each), and added about 1/4 inch of Tabasco from one of the large bottles.

Heat it in the microwave (stir a couple times), open a stack of saltine crackers, and you're good to go. It's also good with sliced/pickled jalapenos and/or white bread.

Trust me, it's really good.
:drunk2:

You get enough whiskey in ya and everything tastes great!! :cool: May have to try your recipe for deer camp !! Son ain't going this weekend so easy fixins is the key!! Ole boy I am going with will be 3 sheets to the wind come dinner and could feed him cat poo and ketchup and he would not know the dif LOL!! But it will get him to shut the hell up for a minute!!:cool:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Got the deer butchered and vacuum packed and had a nice deer meat soup this evening , topped it with some Appleton farms rum!!! Ran out and now I am slumming with an nice Irish whiskey !! Jameson's!!!:drunk5::cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom