what are you enjoying tonight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
20200814_181721rye.jpg
So ,it has been one of those weeks! Started out Monday and every day, dealt with a bunch of children that need a baby sitter and some one to walk them through every aspect of the job that is supposed to be their profession. Ended the week with a call at C.O.B. from the COO at the company I work for informing me to report for a covid test Sunday cause they had someone on the site that had zero business being there test hot!!!! :nono2::nono2:
:rant: So I am practicing my double fisted drinking and whilst drinking the COO calls me and assures me that if I am sick and can't work, my paycheck will not stop!! Damn fine outfit I have been doing contract work for the last almost 7 years !!:thumbup3::cool:

So now I am going to enjoy my double fisted drinks and quit stressing the hell out !!! Cheers my friends and hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!!! Thanks for letting me ***** a little !!:cool:

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The SUPER RARE.....Green Label

No really this might be a collectors item. Jack Daniel's Green Label. I believe there are only 5,...yes 5, states this is still being sold in and Okie Land isn't one of them. The rumor for the past several years is that Jack is going to quit making Green Label.

Heck...they don't even list it on their own web site....it's the "red headed step child, abandoned and neglected".

http://jackdanielsbottles.com/family/green-label/

ci-jack-daniels-green-label-16c5b1acfe9501a2.jpeg

:sunbath:

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
The SUPER RARE.....Green Label

No really this might be a collectors item. Jack Daniel's Green Label. I believe there are only 5,...yes 5, states this is still being sold in and Okie Land isn't one of them. The rumor for the past several years is that Jack is going to quit making Green Label.

Heck...they don't even list it on their own web site....it's the "red headed step child, abandoned and neglected".

http://jackdanielsbottles.com/family/green-label/

ci-jack-daniels-green-label-16c5b1acfe9501a2.jpeg

:sunbath:
Apparently it is a younger (greener) version of the black label.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
So, I broke down and mulled some wine this evening. I know it is a little warm and not quite the season but I was really Jones-ing for some of this stuff. Turned out excellent . Cheers folks!

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank God someone brought this thread back to life. I'm drinking Bourbon Lime Rickys with whiskey from the very bottom of the shelf. I'm drinking enough for me and the next four or five people. I'm making a great sacrifice. I'm making that sacrifice on behalf of my fellow Americans.

Latest posts

Top Bottom