what are you enjoying tonight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So what’s the verdict?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Thought the Monkey Shoulder was very tasty for a blend! It was very smooth and agreeable. When you consider the price, I’ll put it near the top of my ‘buy list’!! The 3 monkey metal emblem is also very neat. Would also make a great gift for any of your Scotch drinking buddies.

Cheers!!

(I can certainly tell y’all that liquor prices in Atlanta are better than in Oklahoma!)

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thought the Monkey Shoulder was very tasty for a blend! It was very smooth and agreeable. When you consider the price, I’ll put it near the top of my ‘buy list’!! The 3 monkey metal emblem is also very neat. Would also make a great gift for any of your Scotch drinking buddies.

Cheers!!

(I can certainly tell y’all that liquor prices in Atlanta are better than in Oklahoma!)

Liquor prices in any state are better than OK
In Missouri we pay $12.99 for the same item we pay 22.00 for an Ponca.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

freewookie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Cheers!!

Yeah for the price I think it’s hard to beat.

Prices are better everywhere besides Oklahoma. Laws here favor primarily two wholesalers that can set the price at whatever they choose.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Liquor prices in any state are better than OK
In Missouri we pay $12.99 for the same item we pay 22.00 for an Ponca.

Yeah for the price I think it’s hard to beat.

Prices are better everywhere besides Oklahoma. Laws here favor primarily two wholesalers that can set the price at whatever they choose.

I'm seriously thinking about getting a part time job at a liquor store. Maybe I can get an employee discount. [emoji16]

murphranch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Cheers!!

I’m having trouble finding Monkey Shoulders. Where you finding it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Pulled the motor and trans out of a buddy’s 73 satellite. It’s going to be a clone of some sort when he’s done. I got a rib dinner and a bottle of this for the job.
A460202C-D244-48FC-8409-1958AFD51165.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom