what are you enjoying tonight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Houston Texans -vs- Colts

Hot link sandwhich, ..........pickled sour okra, bread and butter pickle slices on the side............vinegar and salt chips.

Not sure what to think of this beer.......it's more hoppy/citrus than Blvd 40 acre hoppy wheat!!!

1.bp.blogspot.com__GY9W3kmskqk_Td2gZL6pLgI_AAAAAAAAAGU_nYiA2W_YYas_s1600_photo_1.JPG

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2 cups black coffee followed by a high life while i invoice

about to head out for sunday night dive bar time where it's only the finest jim beam white label. you won't get me out thurs-sat if i can help it.

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Eh, my friends make fun of me because I don't drink but I still go to the bar with them since my girlfriend drags me there. I usually order an orange juice to fool people so a teetotaler like myself can have an excuse for being in a bar.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
How is the Wild Turkey Rare Breed?
I had some more of this this morning.

Initial neat evaluation - very acidic and medicinal nose. Not really pleasant. Strong burning early in the first sip, but surprisingly finishes very smooth. Not particularly sweet. It's not really my favorite at all, but I'm not as much a bourbon man as a single malt guy.

It does make a pretty decent whiskey sour, though. Again, not particularly sweet but the acidity is smoothed out a lot. It's not the same as the spiciness you get in a good rye, it really does seem acidic, almost medicinal.

Personally, I'll stick to the Elijah Craig, Four Roses and Weller's 107 from now on with bourbon. I'll pass on the Turkey.

Latest posts

Top Bottom