what are you enjoying tonight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, tonight will be Friday night so I see whiskey and a cigar in my future. The whiskey will be Woodford Reserve Double Oaked. I really haven't decided on a cigar just yet, but I'm leaning toward an Illusione Maduro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I finished last night with this:

CSVn-UbUwAAYDz-.jpg

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My electric did not come on until after noon. I was about to break out the generator. I let the beer frig cool down a little, but had to break out an ice chest to help it out getting back cold.

I have started sipping Ziegen Bock lately for my "everyday beer". Texas beer, slightly amber for my general drinking beer. I can only find it in 3.2 cans in NE Oklahoma, but it does not seem to have the normal "3.2" green taken off before it is ready taste. Might change my mind if I could get some "real" in bottles to taste. Might have to make a beer run to Texas, but it is a little far from NE Oklahoma. I think they are doing a test market in Tulsa, Claremore, and Pryor, OK for some reason.

Just sipping through the lines of storms tonight watching Gibson Ridge Radar and the lake going up more. Enough is enough already. Might have to break out the scotch and wax the waverunners.

Latest posts

Top Bottom