what are you enjoying tonight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recently figured out this is a good, healthy drink. Surely it's better for a person than beer alone?!?!

Haha! Depends on what you are after. Beer is one of VERY FEW things that provides silicon. IPAs have the most but I really don't care for the taste. Now that I don't have to take enough meds to kill an elephant to function, it's really kinda nice to have a beer ... or two ... every evening.

I don't even catch a buzz ... :( But I figure the beer is my reward for having to wear that ****ING beyond irritating bone stimulator for 4 HOURS EVERY. DAMNED. DAY. That thing drives me NUTS. It's uncomfortable, I can't do ANYTHING with it on without it getting in the way and it makes this clicking noise that drives me to distraction.

Still ... there is solid science behind the success of people using them for difficult breaks (or in my case being at high risk for this fusion to fail) ... so ... only 11 more months to go ... hahaha! :faint::rotflmao:

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haha! Depends on what you are after. Beer is one of VERY FEW things that provides silicon. IPAs have the most but I really don't care for the taste. Now that I don't have to take enough meds to kill an elephant to function, it's really kinda nice to have a beer ... or two ... every evening.

I don't even catch a buzz ... :( But I figure the beer is my reward for having to wear that ****ING beyond irritating bone stimulator for 4 HOURS EVERY. DAMNED. DAY. That thing drives me NUTS. It's uncomfortable, I can't do ANYTHING with it on without it getting in the way and it makes this clicking noise that drives me to distraction.

Still ... there is solid science behind the success of people using them for difficult breaks (or in my case being at high risk for this fusion to fail) ... so ... only 11 more months to go ... hahaha! :faint::rotflmao:
I don't like IPA either. What is your preference?...I'll bring some of the Texas version up sometime.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I made one of those with Butter Pecan Glucerna when my sister and late bro-in-law were over once. I offered him a taste.

He wouldn't give it back. :D

Just make sure to use Hiram Walker Apricot brandy. ;)

Haha! Ok ... I might have to save some carbs up for an evening treat! I'm telling you guys don't EVER mess up your neck. It's a REAL pain in the ass to get it fixed ... lol

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't like IPA either. What is your preference?...I'll bring some of the Texas version up sometime.

I am not ashamed to say "cheap" ... lol ... I like plain old convenience store Michelob Ultra ... or Coors Light ... I think it's from my summers of bucking hay in 100F heat when ANY beer was good ... lol

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fried crappie, homegrown carrots and cabbage.
20170808_190653.jpg

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everclear & cranberry juice earlier, Everclear and diet cola at the moment.

Dinner (that's "supper" for us country folk) will probably be either corn dogs or Digiorno rising crust supreme pizza... :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom