what are you enjoying tonight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Annie WTH do you need silicon for?? LOL Maybe I am missing something here but uhhhh silicon in your beer!! I thought that was for less well endowed women folks and the beach ?? edjumucate me plz!!:hey3:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pizza and a rare small bottle of Woodford Reserve. The nectar of the Gods.
Only buy it on special occasions, but tonight was nothing special. Just saw it in the back of the cabinet. Lordy that stuff is good neat.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anchor Steam Beer and a BIG bowl of homemade chili. Waiting for my Texans to play their 1st preseason game against the Carolina Panthers.

beersandears.net_wp_content_uploads_2011_05_IMG_0673_570x855.jpg

www.houstontexans.com_assets_images_imported_HOU_photos_thumbn3579736453f5bb6a90b3449c2986f202.jpg

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a trace mineral that is instrumental in bone growth. I'd much rather be enjoying some beer but tonight it is a protein drink and some zofran. My tummy hasn't been very happy today. And I dilly-dicked around and didn't get my bone stimulator on until 8:30 ... gah ... 2 hours and 9 minutes to go.

If I had my way I'd already be in bed asleep. Yawn.
Annie WTH do you need silicon for?? LOL Maybe I am missing something here but uhhhh silicon in your beer!! I thought that was for less well endowed women folks and the beach ?? edjumucate me plz!!:hey3:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's a trace mineral that is instrumental in bone growth. I'd much rather be enjoying some beer but tonight it is a protein drink and some zofran. My tummy hasn't been very happy today. And I dilly-dicked around and didn't get my bone stimulator on until 8:30 ... gah ... 2 hours and 9 minutes to go.

If I had my way I'd already be in bed asleep. Yawn.

I went on a health kick for several months about 1992 after I got out of the military and tried the protein drinks!! Nasty stuff, you try whatever to make them better and all it does is make a flavored nasty drink LOL.. Luckily I have never had to do what you do to heal.
Not much longer and you will reap the benefits of doctor prescribed torture, them bastidges!!!
Mean while I will raise a toast for ya, enjoying potable protiein( BBQ ribs) and a nice cold DOS -Equis !! Get well trooper!

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@okierider those protein drinks have come a LONG way since the 90s but there are still some I can hardly get down. Thank goodness for the clear liquid ones ... I don't like any of the shake type drinks -- well, unless they are coffee flavored. Those aren't too bad.

I'm so happy to not be taking pain pills, though, that whatever I'm having to go through for the next few weeks/months is a walk in the park. I didn't realize just how miserable I was until I wasn't anymore.

I'll still whine and complain about ****, no doubt, but I also know just how lucky I am that that surgery worked for me. Not everyone gets a second chance. I feel like THIS is mine and I'm not gonna squander it.

Now if it will just stop raining on the weekends so matches don't keep getting cancelled on me ... :bah:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure anybody going through that **** is gonna whine and complain!!
As far as Protein I will continue with the succulent meats and a few select nuts thank you LOL. protein in liquid form just ain't right I tell ya!
Wait a minute .... beer has protein!!! Get drunk girl!!!:drunk5::urwelcome:Problem solved!!!
Average beer has 1.6 g so a 12 pack at every meal should do ya LOL and silicon to!!

Beer ! Nectar of the gods.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Believe me I am DYING for a steak!! I am getting better, though. I can get a small hamburger patty down if I chase teeny tiny bites with beer! Bread of any kind is a no-go. Any veggies, except mashed just won't do it either. Get "stuck". Whatever I eat I have to drink so much water to get it all out of my throat that I'm full before I eat much. That is not necessarily a bad thing ... I didn't get this figure by turning away seconds.

I am kinda amazed at how my taste has changed -- I don't like carbonated drinks or tea of any kind. Coffee is okay but where I used to drink a half a pot now I don't even finish a mug. I don't like sweet stuff ... or stuff that is really salty. Spicy foods are kinda iffy but even most of them are "too much of a good thing".

Processed foods smell and taste AWFUL. I will literally get nauseous when the old man brings home WhataBurger or Pizza Hut or WHATEVER. Jesus Christ, what do that cook that **** in?? And what's in that **** they cook?? When we "go out" to eat I don't think I've eaten a single meal in a restaurant since my surgery in May. Oh wait, I ate half of what Boomerang calls a hamburger. Bleach ... lol

I do still have some vices, though ... and most of them involve alcohol ...:blush: :sunbath:

Latest posts

Top Bottom