what are you enjoying tonight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's been so long that I had Hamm's that I don't really remember how it tastes.
I love it. I found it a couple years ago in Deadwood, SD and got hooked on it. Miller picked it up, check with your local store. I've been trying to get Grain Belt and Olympia carried at my local shop.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160829_0187f5038b27cb7433b90c3120440865.jpg

posted via Tapatalk

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
drove out to bristow with my family just to drive around my father in laws property looking for deer. On the way back we stopped at the race track in sapulpa to catch the last few races. Now my boys are asleep and im drinking R&R (poor mans crown)..

Man, I tried that R&R once. Its so smooth that I'm surprised it hasn't gathered more respect. In retrospect, it was so smooth when mixed, that one had to add a lot more to the mix to keep the taste of the bourbon in the front and not be overpowered by the mix which lead to an interesting evening. lol!
Probably better for sippin' vs mixing.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got a couple new types of Macallan I haven't tried. I may open one of them. My last new batch of trying something new, I didn't like so much. I am gonna bet the Macallan will be better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom