what are you enjoying tonight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Drinking some Coke Zero as I get a MEC shot shell reloader set up and figured out. A girlfriend can sure change your perspective...

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dove on the Traeger. Made some broth from the dove leftovers for later stuff. The broth is for some stew later on that is hard to beat.
20170914_154920.jpg

20170914_112454.jpg

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
7:56am.

With some buds on the golf course. I detest...did I mention I can't stand golf.

But what I do like....as I type this on my phone...is riding on the cart, sipping some gin and tonic, enjoying the sun coming up....nice morning.

Gin & Tonic......menthol.cigarette(out of Cubans-Cohiba)....breakfast of champions!!!

Or as my golf cart buddy calls it....Gin & Juice with the sunrise!!!

Last edited:

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Chazroh....very nice smokes!!!

I've smoked enough Cohibas to pay down at least half the national debt of Cuba.

Back in the late 80's I acquired two vintage and somewhat rare Cuban cigars. When they were still in Cuba, Davidoff and Dunhill had some exquisite cigars. In the 1990's I was offered a nice some of money for both boxes and sold them.
Dumb....dumb.....dumb.:homer:

Enjoy your smokes!!!

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Chazroh....very nice smokes!!!

I've smoked enough Cohibas to pay down at least half the national debt of Cuba.

Back in the late 80's I acquired two vintage and somewhat rare Cuban cigars. When they were still in Cuba, Davidoff and Dunhill had some exquisite cigars. In the 1990's I was offered a nice some of money for both boxes and sold them.
Dumb....dumb.....dumb.:homer:

Enjoy your smokes!!!

Didn't you mention transitioning over to non-Cubans at one point in time? What's your absolute favorite non-habano?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Ok I have to ask where you found the Angel's Envy. I have a friend that LOVES that stuff but can't seem to find it here in OK. As for me, I'm all about the Woodford Double Oak.
You almost have to order and have them hold it for you. I got lucky and grabbed the last bottle that day. Usually when it comes in, some joker buys the whole case!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom