what are you enjoying tonight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My new favorite.
5f3e7f344dfeb2ebc7833d2f176c71df.jpg

I modify the recipe a bit by adding less lemon juice and honey syrup.
I can't blow up your pic to be able to read the ingredients

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know I'm going to get trashed on this, and I do like/love my Woodford Reserve that is the Nectar of the Gods, That second shelf Windsor Canadian is pretty dammed good.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I can't blow up your pic to be able to read the ingredients
2 ounces of bourbon

3/4 ounce of lemon juice

3/4 ounce of honey syrup

I've been making mine with whisky and 1/2 ounce of honey syrup and 1/4 ounce of lemon juice or a slice of lemon muddled in.

Recipe says to shake with ice to chill then pour over ice.

I skip the shaker and just make it on the rocks.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
2 ounces of bourbon

3/4 ounce of lemon juice

3/4 ounce of honey syrup

I've been making mine with whisky and 1/2 ounce of honey syrup and 1/4 ounce of lemon juice or a slice of lemon muddled in.

Recipe says to shake with ice to chill then pour over ice.

I skip the shaker and just make it on the rocks.

So it's a cold toddy? lol

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had some Pendleton last night when I got to the hotel in OKC. It was late. I remember having Pendleton a few years ago, but didn't remember much about it. Weird... to me, it had a slight nose of bananas. And a slight banana taste. It wasn't unpleasant, per se.... but it was unexpected. I asked my wife what she thought of it, and she couldn't place it, but when I said bananas, she did agree, though not very strongly - she is currently fighting a pretty nasty head cold coming on, so that would necessarily obscure her ability to judge. She did say she thought it had a pretty strong afterburn, but I think that must have been her raw throat talking, really. I don't find it overly strong at all - but then, I am much more used to drinking neat whiskey than she is! lol

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I had some Pendleton last night
I was given a bottle of Pendleton a few months ago by a good friend who swears by it. I did not get banana out of it, though that may be my Copenhagen influenced pallet, I did however find there to be a bouquet of vanilla that carried over to the taste. I keep it on the bar for my buddy now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom