what are you enjoying tonight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This afternoon:

Big bowl of menudo and either a couple of barbacoa tacos or buche tacos with a Carta Blanca. NO SALT-NO LIME-just good Mexican beer!!

cNhE2YsXG6onF2KBvn64qDSoHCUMhvBr_JZm13QUUUbLJMzb9Kj_sOIIb2jXoHJpQDYehhjHBFaAIrRkjuQVNkWNbhl_JDJGZEMn5A=w600-l68

[Broken External Image]

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Tried some of the oilfire tonight, it's very sweet. More like a dessert drink, has a strong vanilla taste in the end

Gave another bottle to the guy laying my floor and he loved it also. I've yet to start drinking, but found 5 more bottles Saturday. He said it was really smooth. Can't wait to try it.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Going to enjoy this Christmas evening.

Jack Daniel's #27 Gold....export only, not in American stores....:wink2:

jack gold 3.jpg

jack gold 2.jpg

jack gold 1.jpg

Double barreled and double mellowed....should be very smooth...especially with a good cigar....Hmmmmm....Cohiba Siglo III or Cohiba BHK 52?
Cheers and Merry Christmas...:sunbath:

Last edited:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know, I saw that at the store yesterday and nearly picked up a bottle...

Instead I ended up with some Sazerac and a couple bottles of cognac and a couple of Evan Williams Single Barrel. Not sure what I'm going to go with tonight, but it's a special night. Maybe some of my ultra-rare Balvenie 1993 Portwood.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know, I saw that at the store yesterday and nearly picked up a bottle...

Instead I ended up with some Sazerac and a couple bottles of cognac and a couple of Evan Williams Single Barrel. Not sure what I'm going to go with tonight, but it's a special night. Maybe some of my ultra-rare Balvenie 1993 Portwood.

I’ve made no secret about being a bit of a cheerleader for Woodford, but the double oaked version is sublime. The regular Woodford has been “demoted” to being my “coke bourbon” while double oak is my go-to sipping bourbon. This is gonna sound goofy, but it has a velvety softness to the mouth feel. When held for a second and swallowed slowly, it has a rich caramel flavor that is out of this world. IMO, this bourbon should only be sipped neat or with a giant ice cube that melts slowly. I know some whiskeys taste a little better when “opened up” with water, but not this one.

The cigar in the pic is an Undercrown sungrown that I’d never tried before and it was quite a treat. I’ll expound on that little gem if anyone is interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve made no secret about being a bit of a cheerleader for Woodford, but the double oaked version is sublime. The regular Woodford has been “demoted” to being my “coke bourbon” while double oak is my go-to sipping bourbon. This is gonna sound goofy, but it has a velvety softness to the mouth feel. When held for a second and swallowed slowly, it has a rich caramel flavor that is out of this world. IMO, this bourbon should only be sipped neat or with a giant ice cube that melts slowly. I know some whiskeys taste a little better when “opened up” with water, but not this one.

The cigar in the pic is an Undercrown sungrown that I’d never tried before and it was quite a treat. I’ll expound on that little gem if anyone is interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent review... now I'm going to HAVE to get some! :D Thanks, man!

Latest posts

Top Bottom