what are you enjoying tonight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I still need to get to the liquor store for some Woodford, but I dunno if I'll be braving the single-digits today until it's time to head to work. I also had some of the Evan Williams Single Barrel last night. I need to get some more of that.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tonight:

George Dickel Rye + 7Up + on the rocks....whew...It's been a loooooong week!!! Also!!! My once every few months...just one... menthol cigarette!!!

george-dickel-rye_Thumb.png

+
c19532e2-5132-4bfd-aced-153995ea42a4_1.0c33517972f90d10e57e385c61964e59.jpeg

=

11-smoking-whiskey.w710.h473.jpg

watch

Last edited:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tried a couple of pours of Wild Turkey 101 tonight. Not bad but I prefer my Evan Williams and Elijah Craig. :)

I agree... the Evan Williams Single Barrel and Elijah Craig are regulars in my rotation. While I like this Woodford Double Oaked a lot, it's a bit expensive to be overly common. For this money, I'll just buy single malt.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree... the Evan Williams Single Barrel and Elijah Craig are regulars in my rotation. While I like this Woodford Double Oaked a lot, it's a bit expensive to be overly common. For this money, I'll just buy single malt.

It’s hard to turn a Scotch (or bourbon) fan to the other side. To be fair though, a decent single malt (I like Macallan 12) is still gonna run ya about $10 more than the double oaked is it not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom