what are you enjoying tonight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a couple bottles of Elijah Craig c917 in the closet. I recently tried the balvenie Caribbean cask, single malt scotch whiskey and it’s awesome. I think @tRidiot found a good source for this or similar and said it was good, and he was right

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
You guys that don't like scotch can send it my way. I'm just getting started trying it and with my small liquor budget I need all the help I can get. :)

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m really liking this for a nice mellow sipping drink.

2b5ec795a1d4794c50d1154ac3f0604d.jpg

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thought I’d mention a few of my recent finds as they’re all pretty good stuff.

Scotch: The BenRiach 12 year sherry finished. This is a pretty nice Speyside Scotch, but I don’t know that I’d recommend it over MacAllan 12 for the same money. I was able to pick a bottle up for 35 Euro recently so I jumped on it. No regrets. If you can find it at a good price, grab a bottle.

Trappist Ale: Rochefort 10. This stuff is fantastic. I’ll be purchasing more of it (along with some St. Bernardus abt 12 to supplement my dwindling stock of Westvleteren. At 11% ABV, it packs a punch.

Barrel finished stout: KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout) by Founders is something I’ve tried recently that’s one of my favorite beers ever. Big bold notes of coffee and chocolate are balanced perfectly by a hint of bourbon. This beer really is all that and a bag of chips. At 12% ABV, it can sneak up on you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm trying to use up the rest of this bottle of Maker's Mark. Bleech. Thank God for mixers. Lol Doesn't seem right to let a perfectly good bottle just sit and take up cabinet space.

I haven't had any vodka in forever. Might need to hit the liquor store Monday while I'm out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom