what are you enjoying tonight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm more of a wheat beer or dunkleweizen kind of guy myself. I recently brewed a small batch of a honey wheat beer that was about 9% and it was pretty tasty. Didn't need much of that to sleep well at night. [emoji4]

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
The Buffalo Sweat and KBS are my kind of beer but I was given a pint of Pappy Burleson wheat wine ale to try out. I haven't opened it yet but at 13% I'm definitely interested.

5bf262e1806636b26c74a1a5ebf890be.jpg

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ICE ...COLD...SOL: We(wife and I) have finally moved into our new home and let me tell you what....moving is worse than a colonoscopy!!!

Even though we had a moving company that packed, boxed, and crated our stuff, then the next day they moved it to our house, moved it into our house where we wanted it. It still was a pain in the @ss because now we're unboxing the small stuff...OMG...I can't believe we have that much stuff!!!!

Anyways my wife likes Sol so Thursday-Saturday she and I have consumed a 12pack and one for each of us today......whew!!!

crazyfish

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
KBS is good stuff! If you like that, you should try some of the offerings from Prairie artisan ales here in Oklahoma. They make some of the best stouts around. Especially if you can find some of their barrel aged stuff. Bomb! is pretty good, especially if you can find a bottle of their Christmas Bomb!. Pirate Paradise (aged in rum barrels) is one of my favorites.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
KBS is good stuff! If you like that, you should try some of the offerings from Prairie artisan ales here in Oklahoma. They make some of the best stouts around. Especially if you can find some of their barrel aged stuff. Bomb! is pretty good, especially if you can find a bottle of their Christmas Bomb!. Pirate Paradise (aged in rum barrels) is one of my favorites.

Thanks for the recommendation! I’ll definitely give them a look. I’m enjoying my last KBS tonight. I guess that makes me “worse” than all the “druggies” that can have medically prescribed MJ. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
We had a whiskey tasting at work today. We all tried Basil Hayden, Bulliet 10 year, and Knob Creek Single Barrel 120 proof for the first time.

I got to bring home my favorite and chose the KC narrowly over the Bulliet. I was surprised that I liked the Bulliet so much because I didn't care for the regular version. It would have been my favorite until I added a couple of drops of water to the KC and it opened up real nice.

I also was given a bottle of Old Weller Antique 107 to take home.

Latest posts

Top Bottom