what are you enjoying tonight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawker800

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
4f2b2daba50b0ecc18dc797fec037557.jpg

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm having a Jack and ice. Did botox today. Crawled up the doctor's ass when he got pissy with me over my blood pressure. So ... he gave me an Aimovig injection. Thanks, buddy. "We won't know if this will work for you until you've had 2 or 3 of them." ****er. When he asked me what I was doing for "pain management" I said drinking. He looked aghast. ****er. :bah: I'm about to swear off doctors and just drink myself to death. :finger:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I'm having a Jack and ice. Did botox today. Crawled up the doctor's ass when he got pissy with me over my blood pressure. So ... he gave me an Aimovig injection. Thanks, buddy. "We won't know if this will work for you until you've had 2 or 3 of them." ****er. When he asked me what I was doing for "pain management" I said drinking. He looked aghast. ****er. :bah: I'm about to swear off doctors and just drink myself to death. :finger:

Yep! Doctors are some of them folks that take themselves way to seriously!!!

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep! Doctors are some of them folks that take themselves way to seriously!!!

Don't get me wrong. There are a couple of doctors here who have helped me SO much over the years. But the ones I see here in the City seem to think that I'm a blooming idiot ... or a nutcase. I may very well be both of those things but when I'M paying YOU I expect a certain level of professionalism, and attention to detail.

Latest posts

Top Bottom