what are you enjoying tonight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Ice water. :blush: My "I'm just gonna drink my headaches away" phase has ended. A couple of seriously WORSE mornings than usual reminded me why that has never worked before. :censored:

Listen friend, put a bottle of water next to you tumbler and drink it along with you favorite tumbler of adult libation, dehydration is the major part of a hangover!! Come on Annie all us professional drunks know that chit!! ( got libation & dehydration ,but the prof required spell checker!@! time for some more Jameson! Damn words!!)

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Listen friend, put a bottle of water next to you tumbler and drink it along with you favorite tumbler of adult libation, dehydration is the major part of a hangover!! Come on Annie all us professional drunks know that chit!! ( got libation & dehydration ,but the prof required spell checker!@! time for some more Jameson! Damn words!!)

Haha! That's what the ice is for. :blush:

AKJ20

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
JD and coke!

I did a 10 mile run, dehydrated with a hungover and possible still little drunk!

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Amaretto and orange juice...….though I do have 18yr Glenlivet and Wild Turkey American Honey in the freezer. No mixer required for those.

Latest posts

Top Bottom