what are you enjoying tonight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got a buddy in Houston who has been reminding me to try: Evan Williams Bottled In Bond 100 proof.

My ol' buddy down in H-Town has a nice collection of American Bourbon & Whiskey. The high end of Old Rip Van-several bottles of 15 and 25yr old to various Pappy to.....well you can just about name it. He has a big house and a very nice room for his collection.

His daily drink, fishing in Galveston to hunting Collared Peccary is EW-BiB-100proof.

So today I was in one of my favorite liquor stores and bought a bottle. $13 bucks!!!

$13 bucks for a 100proof, Bib that has a nice taste and flavor AND being BiB it's at least a 4yr old bourbon....wow. Watch out George Dickel#12, there may be a new kid in town as my daily drink.

From the website review: Breaking Bourbon.

"Full flavored but still smooth, this sweet tasting BiB bourbon won’t wow you, but offers enough versatility to make it a mainstay in any home bar, all for less than $20."

"While not exceptional by any means, Evan Williams BiB is an appealing and versatile bourbon with tremendous value. It’s sweet yet assertive flavor profile offers mass appeal with just enough dimension and potency to work any way you like it, from sipping neat to mixing in cocktails and everything in between. With a $15 price tag and national distribution, there’s no reason not to pick up a bottle the next chance you get."

I agree....cheers!!:sunbath:

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tried some Booker's today and now am going to have to buy a bottle. Cohiba don't tell too many folks about the Evan Williams Bottled in Bond, that stuff is hard enough to find.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Tried some Booker's today and now am going to have to buy a bottle. Cohiba don't tell too many folks about the Evan Williams Bottled in Bond, that stuff is hard enough to find.
I've been finding the EW BIB in this area for $13.50 or so and although it isn't at every liquor store it's always where I found it before.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WHEW...............what a week!!! G*d D*mn it's been a looooooooooong week!!! Man-Oh-Man.....when the temps drop I gotta get some Vegas desert in my lungs, soul, and between my toes!!! Re-charge the batteries..something waiting for me....

For tonight and this weekend: Evan Williams Bottled in Bond 100proof...and.... (they raised the proof from 4.2 to 4.5) Sol Beer!!!

Meanwhile I'll kick back in the man cave, drink a few and listen to some music and (in my mind) be in my "Happy Place".

I'm out!!!

Cheers.......:sunbath:

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
4B72CA24-A45A-41C1-A581-AC0EFD069091.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom