what are you enjoying tonight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 121283

Got a family dinner tonight, but after that going to be blantons and

Well done sir. Well done. Getcha some of that Cuban “twang.” I just had a Habanos RyJ about a week ago. Lately, I’ve returned to my beloved Illusiones.

If you like the Cuban flavor profile, I HIGHLY recommend the Ramon Allones Specially Selected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well done sir. Well done. Getcha some of that Cuban “twang.” I just had a Habanos RyJ about a week ago. Lately, I’ve returned to my beloved Illusiones.

If you like the Cuban flavor profile, I HIGHLY recommend the Ramon Allones Specially Selected.

Man, you guys are about to get me smoking cigars again. Not that I ever quit, it's just been too damn hot!

Tonight, I shall be drinking Tanq and tonic with lime. I tell Mrs. Zap it's healthy, because I'm warding off scurvy and malaria at the same time.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, you guys are about to get me smoking cigars again. Not that I ever quit, it's just been too damn hot!

Tonight, I shall be drinking Tanq and tonic with lime. I tell Mrs. Zap it's healthy, because I'm warding off scurvy and malaria at the same time.

I thoroughly enjoy a good cigar on occasion. All things in moderation, or something like that. When the weather is nice, I’ll have a couple per week. When the weather sucks, or later more like one every couple of weeks. I’ve re-learned some interesting (common sense) things lately.

1. A good cigar is just as good with a soda, ginger ale, or coffee as it is with Scotch, Bourbon, or beer.

2. Cubans are great cigars, but other countries have caught up, and perhaps even surpassed them. Recently, I went to Europe for a couple of weeks and indulged heavily in Cuban cigars. After a solid week of smoking a Cuban or two every day, I smoked one of my Nicaraguan Illusiones. It was freaking glorious, but strikingly different. The next week I decided to repeat the experiment with a Nicaraguan Curivari. Same result.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Skurvy is why you squeeze a little lemon or lime into the drink. :hey3:

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
fae3503a3dd449c52c3f511398bda969.jpg

Let’s see how this goes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom