what are you enjoying tonight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
****** day and I'm not a drinker. May have found a buddies bottle of Crown tonight and I may or may not owe him a bottle of booze.

42938071_2221771811391555_3947597152917651456_n.jpg

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
The last bottle I got was this Weller Special Reserve. Sorry but there's nothing special about it. It's a big disappointment after liking the Old Weller Antique 107 so much.
0351e680ccabddd3bb912c3238d2aa9b.jpg

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
The last bottle I got was this Weller Special Reserve. Sorry but there's nothing special about it. It's a big disappointment after liking the Old Weller Antique 107 so much.

If I get that, it's pretty much just to mix with. Although I prefer rye whiskey sours more these days, so it's been a while since I've bought any of the special reserve.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
If I get that, it's pretty much just to mix with. Although I prefer rye whiskey sours more these days, so it's been a while since I've bought any of the special reserve.
I've been using it in my modified low carb version of Irish coffee. :)

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do not drink much but we had a BBQ party in the culdesac last saturday and I made fried fish and wife made stuffed Jalapenos apple pie squares.
Another neighbor made baked beans and little smokies in a blanket.
Had a fire pit out there and drinking my homemade wine and had some Yukon Jack.

Nice to have good neighbors that all get along.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sittin' here on the back porch enjoying some Larceny(smooth as can be) and a nice Cuban smoke.

Larceny: I've really been enjoying Heaven Hill products. I have several bottles of their Elijah Craig B517 and now C917 tucked away for a day far, far, into the future.

Larceny....very smooth wheated bourbon...better than Maker's Mark in my opinion.

Cohiba Siglo IV

and of course some tunes...........................dreamin' of the Las Vegas Desert:

Cheers!! :sunbath:

Latest posts

Top Bottom