what are you enjoying tonight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Little change of pace, Wild Turkey rye........... not bad at all!! Bought a bottle of Crown royal Vanilla as well, been a good while since I last had some of that.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Grew up on crown [emoji1063] in the great white North vanilla just seems wrong. Hey if you like it that's cool

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Grew up on crown [emoji1063] in the great white North vanilla just seems wrong. Hey if you like it that's cool

Don't knock it until you try it. :cool: I thought the same until gave it a shot at a friends house and it is a good sipping whiskey!! Vanilla is not over done at all .

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
You guys are killing me! :)

I wasn't planning on having any Whisk(e)y tonight but now I feel I need to just to balance things out a bit.

The last of my Lagavulin 16 and maybe some Booker's seems like a good way to finish the evening.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
30 years or straight rye it would be hard . I've become more of a bourbon drinker now after immagrating . But ya I can see it would be ok but I couldn't spend my hard earned money on it just because of my upbringing but if it was offered if give it a try

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I am enjoying an Arnold Palmer Spiked at the moment and will wash it down with some Wild Turkey rye whiskey shortly.
The AP spiked would be great on a hot summer nite , Hint of lemon/tea and vodka. not sweet and nothing over powering, could definitely use some more spike but hey pretty tasty all the same.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I've been enjoying the last of my bottle of Baker's bourbon this evening. I won't be replacing this one. It's a good whiskey but for the price there are others that I prefer.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
6079be99bb1f9c0e696930fcf4001bd0.jpg

That was before the winter blast rolled in last night. It paired SO nicely with some Woodford.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom