what are you enjoying tonight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Old fashion and Sazerac!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Done the REAL way are awesome!!!

I had both of these for the first time sometime in the mid 80's in NEW ORLEANS!!!

I follow both of these EXACTLY as Chris in the videos make them!!

Old Fashion:

The Sazerac:

Glassware and Bar Tools from the Sazerac Gift shop.
https://thesazeracgiftshop.com/inde...Path=1&zenid=c49b9dd8af44fc07c241acd8a229c4d4

It's almost Mardis Gras time!!! Let the Good Times Roll!!! :drunk5::drink::drunk2::laugh6::NO::pms2::sunbath:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
0CBE93BF-DAB3-4573-921E-65E8F60F7B1E.jpeg
There’s not much that can beat a good old fashioned or Manhattan IMO, but if you want something that’s not to bad try this mixer.
The best Manhattan I’ve ever had was ‘The Alchemy’ craft drink bar on a cruise ship. The Russian girl that made them used blueberry. By far the best mixed drink I’ve ever had.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The cigars....#1. The price is waaaaaaay to cheap for REAL Cubans. #2. I have never seen real Cuban boxes with clear plastic or glass tops/lids. Glass tops /lids are the first sign of counterfeit.

My guess would be the pictures were taken somewhere in the Caribbean. I have heard stories when in the Caribbean they offer glass top boxes of counterfeit Cubans.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After looking at them, the labels on the cigars is a key indicator that they are fake, compared them to a few I have and some articles on the net. I’m not a cigar Afficianato but have had a few knock offs that weren’t terrible

Latest posts

Top Bottom