What Can Be Done To Curb The Wild Hog Population?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Apples and oranges. Put out that same amount for hogs and it won't have much effect on other animals either. ;)

Have you ever seen a dog, cat, possum, skunk, or coyote die from eating dead rats or just the poison?

I have, but people don't think twice about collateral damage when it come to getting rid of rats and mice.
Wild pig are a nuisance just like rats, but the difference is that there are people profiting from them.

Let's face facts. The pig poison issue is settled. This whole country has been held hostage for MANY years by minority special interest groups, and in today's world, it's what's best THEM and screw every body else that REALLY has skin in the game. We can argue this point on message boards for days, but in reality, there are some politicians getting their knobs polished and pockets lined by the special interest groups who will ultimately decide how I can fight wild pigs on MY LAND.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom